Welcome to the LibreWeb Wiki: the place for LibreWeb documentation
- Gives you more clarity about LibreWeb.
- Frequently asked questions
- Questions and facts about LibreWeb.
- LibreWeb Software
- Detailed information about the LibreWeb open-source software.
- LibreWeb Hardware
- Explains the open-source hardware.
- Installation guide
- Guide to setup, install and get LibreWeb working.
- Getting started using LibreWeb.
- LibreWeb Applications
- Most important applications and services LibreWeb uses.
- Getting involved
- Describes various how you can contribute to the LibreWeb community.
- If willing and able to contribute to the wiki, please see this article for ideas.
- Short how-to on editing and contributing to the LibreWeb wiki.
- Our Mission
- Find out more about our mission with LibreWeb.
- Forum etiquette
- Guidelines for LibreWeb forum members.
- IRC channel
- Join the chat room.
LibreWeb pages follow specific conventions, so if you have trouble reading LibreWeb Wiki or understanding some instructions, see Help:Reading for a clarification.
If looking for specific information, try using the search box at the top. Alternatively, use your favorite web search engine which likely provides a special syntax or interface for restricting results to a particular website (usually appending
site:wiki.libreweb.org to the search terms is enough). See Help:Searching for other tricks.